Thin Film Optical Coatings
ZC&R Coatings for Optics, an Abrisa Technologies Company provides high-efficiency coatings for industrial, commercial, and opto-electronic applications. The broad selection of coatings is applied via electron beam and ion-assisted electron beam deposition to influence and control reflectance, transmittance, absorbance and resistance.
From high performance Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) and Index-Matched Indium Tin Oxide (IMITO) coatings to patterned optics as well as Anti-Reflective (AR) and anti-glare glass, ZC&R’s expert engineering team can deliver coatings to your detailed specifications. We provide coatings and components from 200nm to 20 microns, from the ultraviolet (UV) to the far infrared (IR). Additional thin film optical coating products include front and back surface mirrors, dichroic filters, band pass color filters, Anti-Reflective (AR), beam splitters, metal coatings, precision hot mirrors, cold mirrors, neutral density filters, and IR and UV filters.
- Optical Coatings Facility Information and Overview
- Coating Options
- CleanVue™ PRO Oleo/Hydrophobic
- Anti-reflective (AR) Coatings
- Transparent Conductive (ITO & IMITO) Coatings
- Heat Control – Hot & Cold Mirrors
- UV Filters
- Dichroics & Color Selection Filters
- Wavelength Selection Filters
- Beam Splitters
- Mirrors & Metals
- Neutral Density Filters & Dark Mirrors
- Infrared (IR) Filters
- Thin Film Coatings Technical Capabilities Brochure
Please check out our Coatings Corner blog.