Welcome to the Web Site (the “Web Site”) of Abrisa Technologies (the “Company”). Where appropriate, the term “Company” refers both to the Company and its affiliates.
1. USE OF THE WEB SITE
The Web Site may contain forums, bulletin boards, chat areas, message boards, news groups, communities, personal web pages, information, images, text and/or other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the Internet community or with a group. The Company also reserves the right to sell its products through the Web Site as well. You agree to use these services only for lawful purposes.
- You agree not to do any of the following: (1) upload to or transmit on the Web Site any defamatory, indecent, obscene, harassing, violent or otherwise objectionable material, or any material that is, or may be, protected by copyright, without permission from the copyright owner; (2) use the Web Site to violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction; (3) intercept or attempt to intercept content or messages not intended for you; (4) misrepresent an affiliation with, or otherwise impersonate, any person or organization; (5) upload to or transmit on the Web Site any advertisements or solicitations of business; (6) restrict or inhibit use of the Web Site by others, including disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, causing a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise acting in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Web Site; (7) upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (8) collect information about others (including e-mail addresses) without their consent; (9) download a file or software or include in a message any software, files or links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally over the Web Site or that you have a contractual obligation to keep confidential (notwithstanding its availability on the Web Site); (10) post “spam,” transmit chain letters or engage in other similar activities; (11) advocate illegal activity or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act; (12) seek to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (13) disobey any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of the Web Site or any networks connected to the Web Site; (14) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded; or (15) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Web Site, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Web Site or expose them to liability.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever content you submit, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness. By uploading or otherwise transmitting material to any aspect of the Web Site, you warrant that the material is your own, is in the public domain or otherwise free of proprietary or other restrictions and that you have the right to post it to the Web Site. You grant the Company the right to use all content you upload or otherwise transmit to the Web Site in any manner the Company chooses, including, but not limited, to copying, displaying, performing or publishing it in any format or media whatsoever, or modifying it, incorporating it into other material or making a derivative work based on it.
- Any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed or submitted to a message board, blog, chatroom or any other publicly available section of the Web Site (including password-protected areas), and all articles and responses to questions, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Company. All information publicly or privately transmitted through the Web Site is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such information originated, and the Company will not be liable for any error or omissions in content. The Company cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Web Site or the authenticity of the data provided by other users.
- The Company reserves the right, but does not assume any responsibility, to (i) remove any material posted on the Web Site which the Company, in its sole discretion, deems inconsistent with the foregoing commitments, including any material the Company has been notified, or has reason to believe, constitutes a copyright infringement; (ii) terminate any user’s access to all or part of the Web Site; and (iii) reformat, excerpt or translate any content submitted by users. However, the Company can neither review all material before it is posted on the Web Site nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, the Company assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by third parties. The Company reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of users of the Web Site and the public; however, the Company has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
- To access the Web Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Web Site that all the information you provide on the Web Site will be correct, current and complete.
2. TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
3. COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS/USE OF CONTENT
The Web Site (including all information, software, text, displays, images and audio) is proprietary to the Company or its affiliates and licensors and is protected by United States and international laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary rights. You may not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, store, transmit or distribute any of the material on the Web Site without the prior written consent of the Company, except to: (a) store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM, (b) store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes, and (c) print a reasonable number of pages from the Web Site; provided in each case that you do not alter or remove any copyright or other proprietary notices included in such materials. Neither the title to nor any intellectual property rights in any information or material on the Web Site are transferred to you, but remain with the Company or the applicable owner of such content. Except as expressly authorized by the Company in writing, you may not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes (x) any part of the Web Site; (y) access to the Web Site; or (z) use of the Web Site.
4. TRADEMARKS AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The names Abrisa Technologies, Abrisa Industrial Glass, Sycamore Glass Components, ZC&R Coatings for Optics, Graham Partners, the Company logo, and any and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company and/or its affiliates. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrighted works to the Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrighted works appearing on the Web Site. All rights are reserved.
The material and content provided by the Company through the Web Site (the “Content”) is owned by the Company or the party that provided or licensed the Content to the Company, whereby such providing party retains all right, title and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the Company.
5. LIMITED LICENSE; RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Company hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Web Site and the Content associated with the Web Site provided by the Company. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any third party to: (i) copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Web Site, unless otherwise permitted, (ii) take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management functionality) contained in the Web Site, (iii) use the Web Site to access, copy, transfer, transcode or re-transmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or (iv) remove, obscure, or alter the Company’s or any third party’s copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Web Site.
You agree that you will not (a) use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Web Site, (b) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Web Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without the prior written consent of the Company, (c) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Web Site, (d) attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site, (e) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s infrastructure, or (f) access, reload or “refresh” transactional pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three (3) second interval.
YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT AND WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR; (III) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (IV) DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
The Company will not be liable for any material posted by users on message boards and forums. The Company has the option, but not the responsibility, to remove any messages it deems offensive or harmful, but is not liable if it fails to do so.
7. LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS OR THIRD PARTY VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOST PROFITS (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE OF GOODS OR SERVICES OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS; OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY THE COMPANY AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
9. PRIVACY; PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SECURITY
Any passwords used for the Web Site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any).
10. COMMENTS AND SUBMISSIONS
The Company welcomes your comments. All comments, suggestions or other information sent by you for internal use by the Company or its advertisers or business partners in response to solicitations through the Web Site will become the Company’s property and you agree that all intellectual property rights therein are transferred to the Company. You understand that any postings, or content submitted for posting, to publicly available portions of the Web Site are non confidential for all purposes.
You hereby grant to the Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to the Company related to the performance, use or operation of the Web Site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. The Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
11. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Web Site may link to other web sites which are not maintained by or related to the Company. Hyperlinks to such web sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Web Site or the Company, and the Company has not reviewed any or all of such web sites and is not responsible for the content of those web sites. The Company is not responsible for and does not endorse the content, products, services or practices of any third party web sites, including, without limitation, web sites framed within the Web Site or third party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their quality, content or accuracy. The Company makes no representation or warranties as to the security of any third party web site and your use of third party web sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such web sites.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability for the availability of such external services or web sites.
The owner of the Web Site is based in the State of California, USA. The Company makes no representation that materials on the Web Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Web Site from other locations, you are responsible for complying with local laws.
13. COPYRIGHT CONCERNS
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying the Company and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Company’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Web Site can be reached as follows:
200 S. Hallock Dr.
Santa Paula, CA 93060
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this Web Site will govern the items to which they pertain.