SCHOTT Xensation™ – Is a high-quality alumino-silicate glass with outstanding resistance to breakage and scratches for all cover and touch applications, including capacitive, resistive, optical, and acoustic.
- Xensation™ Cover – Alumino-Silicate Glass for capacitive touch technologies
Xensation™ Cover is a high-quality Alumino-silicate glass with outstanding resistance to breakage and scratches for capacitive touch technologies.
Key-Benefits of Xensation™ Cover:
- SCHOTT’s unique microfloat manufacturing process gives the Xensation™ Cover alumino-silicate glass its excellent sheet quality.
- Due to the impressively high Compressive Stress (CS) and Depth of Layer (DoL), Xensation™ Cover offers outstanding strength.
- The robust nature of Xensation™ Cover results in very stable CS, DoL and overall strength even under varying chemical strengthening conditions. This enables a broad process window.
- Xensation™ Cover maintains its high strength even when process optimization calls for shorter ion exchange. Xensation™ Cover is available in a wide range of thicknesses with tight tolerances.
1150 x 950 mm
475 x 575 mm
0.55 to 2 mm stocked – call (877) 622-7472 for other requirements