Asahi Glass Corporation (AGC) Dragontrail™
Glass produced using a High Ion Exchange (HIE™) process is stronger and more durable than non HIE™ glass substrates. Abrisa Technologies distributes, fabricates and can apply coatings to three major manufactured HIE brands of glass; Asahi Dragontrail™, Corning® Gorilla® Glass, and Schott Sensation™.
(AGC) Dragontrail™ – Ideal glass for use as cover glass for portable equipment such as smart phones, tablet PCs, and handheld displays and instrumentation.
AGC’s Dragontrail™ is a proprietary chemically strengthened and tempered float-glass material that is 6-times stronger and more durable than the widely used soda lime glass. This increased strength allows AGC to manufacture thinner sheets, allowing device manufacturers to answer the market’s demand for thinner and
lighter weight devices. Dragontrail™ is free of environmentally harmful materials such as arsenic, lead, and antimony.
- 6X tougher than soda lime glass
- Lightweight , thinner sheets
- Highly scratch resistant
- Beautiful ultra-clear finish
- Environmentally friendly
- Thicknesses – ranging from 0.5 to over 5.0 mm). Stock thicknesses include 0.8mm and 1.1mm.
- Sheet size – 48” x 29” (1219.2 x 736.6mm) standard and 60” x 48” (1524 x 736.6mm) available in 1.1mm. custom sizes may be available upon request./li>
|Three-Point Bending Result|