In addition to our High Ion-Exchange (HIE™) Chemically Strengthened Thin Glass, Soda-Lime Glass, Borosilicate Glass, and Glass/Ceramic product offerings, Abrisa Technologies also can provide a selection of specialty glass products that can be custom fabricated to meet your application specific requirements.
Abrisa Technologies has available the following specialty glass options:
- “Dynamic” Deadfront Interface Panel Glass – “Dynamic“ Deadfront panels are often used by equipment designers to create a sleek and uncluttered appearance for user interface panels, drawing attention to the “hidden” light up indicators only as required. When backlit, panel features, icons or other alpha-numeric indicators are visible and when unlit, a monochromatic streamlined look is achieved.
- Semi-Transparent Mirrors for Visually Dynamic Hospitality Displays – An emerging trend in hotel, restaurant, and retail displays is the use of aesthetically pleasing high performance Semi-Transparent Mirrors to create a visually dynamic display/mirror combination.
- Corning® Eagle XG® LCD Glass Free of Heavy Metals – environmentally friendly glass with a high surface quality, excellent thermal properties, low density and highly resistant to chemicals.
- Laminated Glass – safety Glass
- SCHOTT SuperWhite B270® Flat Glass – an ultra clear crown glass that has a high transmission and excellent surface quality.
- Weld Shield – a leaded glass
- White Flashed Opal – scratch resistant, non-deforming, and non-combustible.
- X-Ray Glass – radiation shielding glass that contains a high content of metal oxides