Santa Paula, CA – Abrisa Technologies a global leader in thin film optical coatings, custom glass fabrication, and specialty flat glass optics will be participating in Display Week 2015; an international symposium, seminar and exhibition to be held at the San Jose Convention Center. The exhibition runs from Tuesday, June 2nd through Thursday June 4th and attendees can visit Abrisa Technologies at Booth #841. Display Week is the premier event for suppliers to showcase their hottest technologies supporting the display marketplace.
According to Jacky Vel, Vice President of Marketing for Abrisa Technologies, “Our glass and customized optical products are used in display applications such as digital signage, video walls, field LCD displays, pico or virtual 3-D head mounted displays and more.” She further states, “Our glass, coatings, screen printed graphics, and electrical connectivity support the information display markets need for custom, thin, robust, curved, and high resolution displays.”
Featured products at the 2015 exhibition will include:
- High Ion-Exchange (HIE) chemically strengthened aluminosilicate glass (Corning® Gorilla® Glass, SCHOTT Xensation™ & AGC Dragontrail™)
- Thin glass – Eagle XG and SCHOTT D263, Thin Soda Lime
- Precision thin film coatings (EMI shielding & heaters – ITO & IMITO, AR photopic, V and broadband, hot/cold mirror and UV solar blocking, selective filter coatings, oleophobic and anti-abrasive)
- Glass modification capabilities (CNC machining, edging, hole drilling, cutting, etc.)
- Screen printed optical components (high-temp, epoxy, carbonless)
- Bus Bars (silver epoxy, silver frit, Cr/Ni/Au, In ultrasonic welded)
- Glass substrates (soda lime and low iron soda lime, borosilicate, anti-glare, AR glass 1 and 2-sided)
Unique to Abrisa Technologies, is the ability to provide an entire optics solution, including not only the initial glass substrate, but a fully fabricated product inclusive of coatings for an integrated optics solution. Our highly skilled engineering team is ever present to support information display solutions to fit application-specific needs.
Abrisa Technologies is a recognized global supplier of high quality, fabricated glass components, optical thin film coatings, and custom glass solutions for a wide variety of industries. From our US based Abrisa Industrial Glass fabrication facility in Santa Paula, CA and our ZC&R Coatings for Optics division in Torrance, CA we serve diverse industries such as microelectronics and displays, semiconductor, military, automotive, aerospace, medical, biomedical and scientific R&D. We provide custom specialty flat glass and coating products for applications such as: flat panel display, touch and gesture recognition; visible to IR imaging and surveillance; entertainment, indoor and outdoor lighting; advanced instrumentation; and photonics.